Today I made what is probably the easiest recipe on the planet. AND one of the most delicious. I swear mushrooms have magic powers.
Oh.. not those kind of mushrooms.
Heat a pan, add your coconut oil to it.
Cut your chicken into thin strips – add them to the pan and let them cook a little on both sides
Then add in chopped mushrooms ( the more the merrier)
Next add in half a cup of coconut milk
Let it all simmer away until cooked.
I don;t like garlic or salt but feel free to add whatever seasoning you like- this recipe is SUPER flavourful just with the coconut milk and mushrooms… hence the mushroom magic powers!
Here is another one of my circuit workouts:
* warm up and glute activation exercises
– bent over barbell rows ( 30kg for 12 reps)
– step up with a side lift
– flyes ( 8kg for 12 reps)
– plyometric pushups ( 10 reps)
– goblet squat ( 15kg for 12 reps)
-1 arm row ( 15kg for 12 reps)
– kettlebell swings ( 15kg for 15 reps)
– single leg hip thrust ( 10 reps each leg)
I did set reps and three rounds of this circuit.
12 minutes, as many rounds as possible of:
– 10 push press
– 10 burpees
– 10 jump lunges
Thats all for today 🙂